criss-crossed train of thoughts

sometimes it takes an illogical twist.

Tuesday, May 16

oh, the uncertainty!

So it's almost 10am and I've spent the past couple of hours searching online for a job. A job. Job hunting is the much-dreaded reality that I desperately wanted to tune out when I was on vacation. And now, it's come back to haunt me.

Job hunting is an interesting thing. It has to be looked upon with fresh eyes, with optimism. It's difficult to be mature about it, but it's the only way it has to be. Hearing about the difficult experiences of people abroad in regard to jobs has definitely lessened that sense of idealism that I once had. I haven't completely abandoned it. I'm still dreaming of the purrfect first job. Whatever it is. And now, I'm just glad that my future is starting to shape up in my head. I'm no longer that confused. Leaving for vacation did give me a little perspective. I guess fresh air can really change the brain's circulation.

That, and a visit to the UN headquarters.

Sigh. Oh well, I guess I have to settle for something soon. Unless money starts growing out of this couch, I have to make myself useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home